Friday, July 5, 2013

Indian Summer.




Lace kimono: Zara
Top: Pull & Bear
Necklace: Forever 21
Boots: Zara

I think I have no words for how much I love that kimono jacket. I got it two weeks ago on 'Kleiderkreisel' which is a german online platform for secondhand / vintage clothing. It's from Zara's last year collection and - as you all know that I'm obsessing over kimonos - I fell in love with the cream color and its lace/crochet details. It's so boho, I love wearing it so much. The top is from Pull&Bear and also from Kleiderkreisel. It had been a shirt from the men department, but the sleeves are cut off. I love the navajo print and I think it goes great with the color of the kimono. Hope you like my look! :)
_
I'm so sorry that I only post once a week over the last weeks, I was very busy and had to learn a lot for school, because I had several tests in a week. I'm really looking forward to my holidays in 3,5 weeks. I have planned so many new outfits, I can't wait to show them all to you! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment