Sunday, March 9, 2014

Tomorrowland.



Ethnic print jacket: Bershka || faux fur vest: H&M || Pink Floyd shirt: Urban Outfitters || Biker leggings: H&M || Necklace: Forever 21 || Boots: Zara

A typical spring look including some pieces I already got last year, but which are my all time favorites. Maybe you already know my tribal pattern jacket I posted in an outfit post last year or my faux fur vest which I usually wore over my leather jacket. I think the faux fur vest fits perfectly to my jacket (btw faux fur vests are always PERFECT for every layering look!!) and it also keeps me really warm when the weather's still windy and cold. That necklace was a bargain, I got it for around 6€ at Forever21 and my Pink Floyd top was a Valentine's Day present from my parents. Somehow I can't get enough band shirts or biker tees, they are simply perfect. I don't like wearing denim pants that much, that's why I usually go for leggings. While looking at the leggings I wear you could think they're made of denim, but they are actually like a thinner leggings and super comfortable. Furthermore they weren't that pricey - I got them for 15€ at H&M. :-)





1 comment:

  1. Richtig schön, die Jacke ! :)
    Und die Hose gefällt mir auch sehr ...

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete