Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Weekly Update #1

Here is another category I want to introduce to you: "Weekly Update"! I'm going to post it weekly (as the name already says…) and it's about my current loves, plans and what's actually happening in my life. So here we go #1!

Bought…
This beautiful hand tooled vintage bag, a long duster and a lace blouse by my favorite brand Spell Designs.
Finally, I had been searching for such a long time for the perfect tooled bag. Then I found this babe on eBay UK last week. The kimono and the blouse had been on my wishlist for weeks now, they finally dropped on a european online shop.

Inspired…
I discovered this beautiful blog written by two girls who post about their road trips in Australia, I love their photography so much! So inspiring and giving life a new meaning. Their blog also makes clear to me how much I'm dreaming of a life on the road like this.
                                                                          WeAre365

Watched…
Many episodes of the final season 90210 (the new version). I have 8 episodes left, I will miss the show so much. I fell in love with the characters and suffered with them and felt with them their problems. Their outfits are always so inspiring and the music is fantastic! Ivy (left the show in season 4 unfortunately…) and Naomi are my favorite characters. 90210 is definitely my favorite tv series ever made!

Listened…
To my usual stuff and obsessing over Pendulum - favorite song is "The Fountain" at the moment.




Wishlist…
This dress and this playsuit. Need them as soon as possible aaaaaahhh.


Random thoughts…
Is it possible to have a deep connection and close relationship with an adult predator when you raised it since it was born? I went to the zoo with Mum last week and I was totally fascinated by this beautiful tiger. I'm sure these zookeepers only enter its zoo exhibit when the tiger is locked away, so they are safe. But what happens when the animal knows you from its early age and you know it aswell? I'm sure animals are so intelligent and sensitive that they won't hurt you then, because they know you, love you and aren't afraid of you.
Here are some pics of the day at the zoo from my instagram page - I also posted a great snap of my favorite birds - eagles. I wish I could have one as my pet haha.



Tumblr enchantment…
Somehow I love looking at beautiful pictures of flowers.

Plans for the upcoming days…
Taking pictures for outfit posts, going for a walk and enjoying the heat. Definitely a more lazy week after the stressful days full of learning for my final exams. Finally over!

No comments:

Post a Comment