Monday, November 24, 2014

Outfit: High hopes.




Faux fur collar coat: Junim LA via Shop Van De Vort || Metallica tee: Urban Outfitters || Leggings: ASOS || Necklace: Vanessa Mooney & Urban Outfitters || Boots: Ash .

It's ggggetting cccccold here you can feel winter in the air already, so here is my new winter coat for this year. I'm not a big fan of winter coats, so I only own a few (I usually buy one every year), but when I saw this one on instagram, I knew this one had to be mine. Even though it was quite expensive it was definitely worth it, it's perfect for layering because of its oversized fit and nice brown color. It's very 70s/boho inspired because of its huge faux fur shaggy collar which I totally love. It definitely keeps you super warm with a flannel shirt and knits underneath. When wearing jackets Iove doing necklace layering again, it's a great eye-catcher, especially with printed tees! 
Even in winter I prefer wearing leggings instead of denim pants, especially the leather look ones are sooo warm and leggings made of thinner material or tights are also possible when wearing a longer coat. 

Yesterday was super cool, I went to the movies in order to watch the Hunger Games Mocking jay Part 1 and I really enjoyed every second of it. The movie's amazing, very emotional and exciting. There are also some action scenes in it and it definitely didn't get boring at all. If you have the chance, go and watch it, you won't regret it. :-)
Wish you all a great new week and maybe some sunshine, too.
Love xx









3 comments:

  1. I really like leggins and coat. Third part of Hunger Games was amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt and all the rings ♥
    Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. geiler geiler geiler mantel!

    https://fullmoonthrills.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete