Monday, December 1, 2014

Outfit: Breaking The Habit.


Slacker moto jacket: UNIF || Ramones dress: Romwe || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Vagabond via Urban Outfitters 

Starting the week with a punk rock inspired outfit - I already wore this combo several times when I went to town, it's perfect for the cold temperature right now! I would describe the jacket as a winter updated biker jacket, I love its material and color mix of leather and shearling/shaggy faux fur, it's the perfect short winter jacket! I always love UNIF's winter range, because they always create cozy stuff which is also edgy and different to the usual jackets in stores. It also got a oversized and boxy fit which makes it possible to wear some layers underneath! I wear it together with my ramones dress I got from Romwe one year ago, it's different to my usual band tees and I haven't seen any dress like this one again. Ramones has always been one of my favorite punk rock bands, I literally grew up with their music (+ some early green day stuff, too when talking about punk rock) and their songs still cheer me up. Btw I totally love my new chunky gold necklace with crystal pendant I recently bought at Urban Outfitters. When wearing winter coats and jackets it's always useless to wear statement necklaces (miss them so much already) because nobody can see them - a necklace with a pendant is definitely the better choice, so it's no big surprise I've been wearing this beauty daily - I'm really digging that antique gold tone with the white crystal. 

Love xx










1 comment: