Friday, February 27, 2015

Outfit: Love Me Like You Do.



Floral maxi dress with slit: OASAP || Tribal necklace: Happiness Boutique || Boots: Gamloong || Dreamweaver Bag: Spell Designs

Wow it's almost weekend again! The weeks are passing so fast, but my birthday was definitely the highlight of this week. Celebrating with my parents and watching my new favorite movie in cinema. But there's definitely a good thing about the fact time flies - it's getting warmer and warmer! I'm so glad to finally see the sun again. 
Here I'm wearing my lovely maxi dress I got from OASAP, isn't it beautiful? I really love it's buttoned up front and slit. It's my new maxi dress, that's for sure. :-)
I'm also wearing my new necklace from Happiness Boutique, I'm in love with its turquoise stones. It's the perfect necklace for festivals in my opinion. Turquoise jewelry will always be the best one. 
As you all know I usually don't wear any bags in my outfit posts, but I thought I needed one for this outfit - it's my favorite fringed bag by Spell which I got on last year's birthday. Since then it's always with me and it always adds those perfects festival/boho vibes to outfits. 

Wish you all an awesome weekend, guys! Love xx












3 comments:

  1. Everything about you is so special.. The dress, the face, the make up.. You're just gorgeous :)
    Dullylicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I LOVE YOUR RINGS http://seleneinfashionland.blogspot.com.es/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress and your makeup is perfect.

    ReplyDelete