Saturday, March 14, 2015

Inspo & shopping: Dreaming in suede.

(Sources: 1: Pinterest / 2. and 3.: Spell / 4. Zara / 5. Tumblr
~~~~~~

Obviously there are 70s vibes in almost every online shop and store (which I love!) and of course clothes made of suede play an important role. The suede trend is so 70s, timeless and always good-looking. Suede clothes usually come in warm colors like tan, camel, oxblood, honey or cream and can be styled in so many different, beautiful ways. The brown color goes with almost everything, I personally love to combine it with black and white tones. Denim and crochet/lace fabrics are my favorites for creating outfits with suede! Furthermore vintage inspired boho and indian prints are seriously made for combining them with suede pieces! My favorite must-have? It's definitely the classic fringed western suede jacket - I've already had two of them. Furthermore I recently bought an awesome buttoned suede skirt, boots and a fringed vest which add that 70s revival to every look. Those won't be my last suede items in my wardrobe, I'm so excited for the upcoming clothes this season! I already saw some very stunning previews and sneak-peaks from big fashion retailers like H&M, Zara, Topshop or ASOS -  in the meantime I searched for some affordable statement & key pieces made of suede and collected them just for you - here you go! :-) xx

~~~~~~
Shopping ideas:

Suede-look honey colored leggings: ASOS || Fringed skirt: Missguided || Western boots: Mango || Highwaist shorts in suede: Miss Selfridge || Waterfall suede jacket: Missguided


Suede coat: ASOS || Fringed vest: Forever 21 || Fringed bag: Topshop || Fringed vintage western jacket: Nasty Gal || Biker jacket in suede: Boohoo || Suede two-piece set (skirt + top): ASOS 


No comments:

Post a Comment