Friday, May 1, 2015

Outfit: Sunset Boulevard.


Festival bell sleeve dress in camel: For Love &; Lemons || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters & Vanessa Mooney || Boots: Vagabond

Yay finally got to wear one of my favorite dresses I bought myself for christmas last year - isn't it perfect? It's my first dress by For Love & Lemons and made me fall in love in the first second I saw it in a campaign. The camel color together with the black lace inserts and hems AND bell sleeves is freakin' beautiful! It also can be worn as an everyday outfit or a look for a night out - it's such a versatile dress! I love wearing it with my two favorite silver toned necklaces which I layered here. I think they highlight the whole outfit, so all in all it's a very romantic boho inspired combo I really love.

Kisses x 












1 comment:

  1. Hey,I love the dress and i really admire your sense of fashion .
    You're definitely one of my favorite Lookbookers :)

    XOXO Joana

    http://miss-joana-blue.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete