Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Outfit: Golden nights.


Embroidered velvet jacket: Lenni The Label || Harley Davidson tee: Vintage || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon || Studded western Belt: Topshop || Cowboy boots: Zara || Necklaces: Boho Moon & Claire's

Today I'm wearing an outfit with this stunning statement jacket which is truly a masterpiece itself - it's a 70s inspired embroidered velvet jacket in a beautiful golden/rust tone. I bought it when it was on sale around 3 months ago and I've already worn it many many many times. It will never leave my wardrobe again, I had been searching for an embroidered indian velvet jacket for a very long time until I found this treasure. The color makes it unusual and outstanding which I love. I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit all black with a hint of grunge/rock 'n' roll so I combined the trophy jacket with my favorite harley davidson vintage tee (It got similar golden/rust colors in its print), a studded western belt, western boots and black denim shorts. Statement jackets or coats are the best thing to buy, they make every outfit edgier and more special no matter what you're wearing underneath. I usually keep the rest all black and casual with printed band or biker shirts. 

Happy Wednesday and St. Martin/Pelzmärtel day (for all my german people out there!)
Love x















1 comment: