Monday, January 25, 2016

Outfit: Trippin' A Hole In A Paper Heart.


Shiny rust bomber jacket: Topshop || Black Sabbath tee & double buckle belt: ASOS || Fishnet tights: Zara || Tribal necklace: Urban Outfitters || Studded biker boots: ASH

For this Monday I show you a very grungy look which colors couldn't fit better together. I bought this awesome shiny bomber jacket in a pink, slightly red rust/bronze color as soon as it hit the Topshop website when I checked the new arrivals section. I already own an army green colored bomber jacket from the Topshop brand and I really enjoy wearing it because it simply keeps you warm like no other jacket and literally goes with everything. Then this beautiful, shinier and red version came out and I just had to have it. I combined it with my oversized Black Sabbath shirt worn as a dress (I even added a belt which makes the outfit more flattering) because its print includes the same pink/red color as the jacket does. They really go great together! Furthermore I went for some fishnet tights and studded biker boots to complete the 90s grunge inspired combo. 

Hope you all had a relaxing weekend and a great time!
Love x











1 comment:

  1. Dieser auf zwei Farben reduzierte Look gefällt mir sehr gut. Als Hauptfarbe schwarz, die Dir sehr gut steht, und als Kontrast die dunkle Bronze. Sehr gelungen:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete