Friday, March 25, 2016

Outfit: I Can't See Your Face In My Mind.


Crochet fringed jacket: Bershka || Paisley patchwork dress: Forever 21 || Buffalo skull necklace: Etsy || Drifter necklace: Vanessa Mooney || Hat: Zara || Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs 

For this Friday I have a pretty californian boho inspired look prepared which includes one of my latest purchases: That awesome crochet fringed jacket. When you take a closer look, you can see it also got some beading which makes it even more perfect! That's the ideal jacket to throw over dresses in summer, because it's not only airy and lightweighted, it goes with every single sleeveless dress or top you own. Here I'm wearing it with a Forever 21 dress I actually have in my wardrobe for like 2-3 years, it got a cute paisley print and a flowy patchwork style with a bit of a lingerie vibe to it. Slip dresses are my favorite ones beside long-sleeved boho dresses! I'm really in the mood for hats lately and I got this awesome beige western hat two weeks ago. I already wore it a lot lately, to me it got the perfect size. I loved it so much that I got it in black, too! It has some coins and bands you can't see in these photos. Hats are just perfect for long travels and long days in general, so I'm 100% prepared for the long summer days to come! :-D

Peace x















No comments:

Post a Comment