Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Outfit: Rivers always reach the sea.


Embroidered jacket & 70s vintage print blouse: Zara || studded western belt: Topshop  || Destroyed denim shorts: Pimkie (old) similar on ASOS || Boots: Vagabond

Today's outfit includes two pieces which were real bargains because they were on sale when I was shopping at Zara a few weeks ago - it's a very 70s inspired look with lots of prints and details, but that's how I love it. I have a pretty big collection of embroidered jackets to be honest, but this one is simply perfect for layering and warmer weather, because it's airy and flowy. It kinda reminds me of those old peasant folk blouses in hungarian style, I'm sure the vintage lovers among you know what I'm talking about. Zara's 2015 collections simply nailed it when you're a 70s lover like I am, so I was even more thankful when all nice things went on sale and I could catch all my favorites. That blouse is probably one of my favorites, it's actually a pussy bow style blouse. I always wear that kind of blouses tied loosely, to me it's just more comfortable and laid-back. I think it looks great worn underneath the embroidered jacket because it got similar colors. I added my washed grey denim shorts, a studded western belt, my favorite silver indian pendant and the most comfortable heels ever. 

Love xx











1 comment:

  1. Die Jacke ist echt stark, ein klasse Outfit!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete