Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Outfit: Break Into Your Heart.


Crochet vest: Old || Embroidered blouse Yoins || Lace-Up high waisted shorts: Yoins || Coin necklace: Urban Outfitters || Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs

Coachella is over, but the festival season has actually just started - today's outfit is pretty Coachella inspired, though. I received the embroidered blouse as well as these fuckin' awesome Lace-Up shorts in a pretty blush tone from Yoins the other day and they match so well together. Embroidered blouses are a very hot topic every year in summer, but this year you can find them almost everywhere. This one is special though and my favorite design I've seen this year. It's made of a flowy fabric and got these amazing hollowed out details in white. The shorts are pretty much "in season", too - I love their 70s vibe and super soft faux suede fabric in a warm pink blush shade. They've become one of my favorite pair of shorts for sure and they're also oh so comfortable! 
I throw over my crochet vest (one of my oldies... I remember buying it around 4 years ago) for a nice layering detail. And I'm wearing my favorite pair of cowboy boots which you all know from my previous looks. It's no surprise I love them so much, is it? Studs, buckles, silver tips and western style... I can definitely tell I got the ultimate dream boots last christmas. 

Love xx















2 comments:

  1. Die Evolution hat Frauen und Männer füreinander geschaffen. Doch ob sie wirklich zusammenpassen ist noch die Frage. Überhaupt keine Frage ist es, ob Du und Shorts zusammenpassen. Dies passt zu 100%. Dieses Jahr haben wir ja schon einige Outfits mit Shorts von Dir gesehen, ich bin aber immer wieder beeindruckt, wie klasse die an Dir aussehen. Die „Verschnürung“ an den Seiten der Shorts gefällt mir sehr gut. Wieder ein Spitzen-Look!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your outfit and your style (I find you on LB). Do you have a yardsale online, like a tictail or something? ^^

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete