Friday, May 13, 2016

Outfit: Festival Fox.


Shaggy chunky knit cardigan: Vintage via eBay || Festival fox top & Bond girl shorts: Spell Designs || Tharu ethnic necklace: Vintage || Platform Boots: Vagabond (available at Zalando)

I had planned a while ago now and I finally managed to take the photos - it's all kept very golden/creamy/white which is something different for a change. I bought the top and the shorts at the same time, because I immediately loved the idea of them being worn together. The sequined golden (even slightly silver) shorts are made in the same style as my beloved denim shorts by One Teaspoon, so it's no surprise I loved these ones, too. They're the perfect shorts for summer nights and I can't wait to wear them with my kimonos! I also finally found a shaggy cardigan in afghan style! It's vintage and it was such a bargain on eBay - I only paid 15€ for it and it's so worth it. It's made of a very soft wool and looks great above anything. The colors here really match well, but I went for some black sheer tights and my black platform boots to add some contrast. All in all it's one of my usual spring combinations I've been wearing when it's gotten a bit chill outside again. There's nothing better than a cozy, chunky cardigan on those kind of days! :-)

Love x












2 comments:

  1. Dieses Outfit gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut! Die Farben in gold und creme sehen echt gut aus und werden elegant und geschmackvoll von Deinen dunklen Haaren und den dunklen Beinen eingerahmt. Der Look ist ein echter Traum!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I loved the look mainly shorts and shirt <3 <3
    Have a happy weekend!

    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete