Monday, June 20, 2016

Outfit: Phoenix rising.


Leather studded vest & printed bell sleeve playsuit: Zara || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay || Gypsy rocker boots: Spell Designs 

I saw this gorgeous rust-red colored playsuit a few weeks back on the Zara website and I knew I had to get this piece. Especially because it wasn't that expensive, but the quality still feels great! I love long sleeved dresses or playsuits in summer - my favorites are bell sleeves which this playsuit also has. Its vintage print is very 70s indian gauze inspired which I really love - the colors aren't too bright and go perfectly with black leather. So I went for a boho rocker combo and throw over my studded leather vest from Zara (bought it secondhand, it's very old.), navajo jewelry and my beloved studded western boots. 

Peace. xx












1 comment: