Monday, June 13, 2016

Outfit: Velvet Goldmine.


Tie Dye Velvet jacket: Vintage from a local flea market || Crochet top: Romwe || Ripped grey denim shorts: Romwe || Platform boots: Vagabond (available at Zalando|| Jewelry: Vintage & Vanessa Mooney

On this Monday I start the week with an outfit including my probably best vintage find ever at a flea market - this freakin' amazing velvet tie dye jacket! When you're searching for great bargains, secondhand markets are usually the first place to go. Mostly you don't have that much luck, but there's always the chance that you can find some real treasures there from time to time. You all know how much I love velvet, so it's no big surprise that this longline jacket was love at first sight, right? I love its length and embroidered details! It goes with almost everything thanks to its muted colors and it keeps you warm in spring/fall or at cold summer nights. I didn't want the rest of the look to distract from the jacket, so I combined the velvet duster with some basic pieces like my embroidered crochet top or grey ripped denim shorts. For some boho vibes I went for my favorite necklace layering game at the moment (my 3 favorite necklaces all worn together!), my old stone cuff and vintage rings. 

Love xx










1 comment:

  1. Das Lila der Samtjacke gefällt mir echt gut! Da hast Du wirklich Glück gehabt auf dem Flohmarkt!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete